Onedoto respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your
copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this web site in a way
that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact onedoto’s agent
for notice of claims of copyright infringement. Please provide our agent with
the following information:
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed.
3. An identification of the material on onedoto’s web site which you believe infringes your copyright and identification of the specific location on onedoto’s web site (for example, a URL) where this material may be found.
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A declaration under penalty of perjury that the information you have provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this web site can be reached as follows:
751 laurel st., no. 707
san carlos, CA 94070
Phone: (650) 631-8749
Fax: (650) 631-8775
Please use this contact information only for reporting claims of copyright infringement. Please use the contact information provided elsewhere on this web site for other claims or matters.